- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 4 5/8 x 12 7/16 inches (11.7 x 31.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Wady Halfeh |5.PM.3.Feby.1867; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Palms hanshrub=palmlets at roots. (337)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, center: "85.up | Top"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | camel (mammal) | figures (representations) | genre subject | landscape | palm trees | river | sand | sky | structure | vegetation | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Lake Nasser | Sudan | Wadi Halfa
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.