Near Wady Halfeh
- Additional Title(s):
Near Wadi Halfa
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 1 5/8 x 3 5/16 inches (4.1 x 8.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "near W. Halfeh. Feby 5. 2.40.PM. 1867"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, center: "97 up. | Top"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | lake | landscape | palm trees | river | sand | sky
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Lake Nasser | Nile | Sudan | Wadi Halfa
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.