- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 5 1/16 x 7 1/2 inches (12.9 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "9. Feby. 1867. | partly memory. (A.381)"; verso: inscribed in graphite, center: "93 | 98" (98 crossed out); inscribed in graphite, center: "Longwise. | upper"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "229"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[A.M]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | carvings | figures (representations) | lake | monument | stone | temple | water
- Associated Places:
- Abu Simbel | Africa | Egypt | Nasser, Lake | Nubia
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.