- Watercolor and gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/8 x 22 inches (38.4 x 55.9 cm)
Inscribed, in artist's hand, ink, upper center: "Nimbus. John Tunnard. 1960, VI. G. 3."
signed and dated, black ink, lower right: "John Tunnard. 60. VI. G.3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Avery Thompson Funkhouser
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | desert | fog | landscape | mist | moon | night | sky | wind
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.