- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 2 x 10 11/16 inches (5.1 x 27.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "10.30.AM Feby.11.1867. Ibreem"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(410)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "240" | 109 up"; inscribed in graphite, center: "next above lowest"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | palm trees | river | riverbank | sky | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt | Lake Nasser | Nile | Nubia | Qasr Ibrim
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.