- Part Of:
- after 1821
- Lithograph with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 12 1/4 inches (22.3 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "L | E"; on back, lower right: "S6725/4 | LN-"
Lettered in black ink, within image, upper left, on paper pasted to sheet: "THE SHOW."; within image, upper left: "THE SICILIAN FAIRY ONLY 2 P 6 PM"; within image, lower right: "I A ATKINSON"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- advertisement | apron | audience | basket | bonnets | boy | breeches | building | carriage | children | circus | cityscape | cloak | cobblestones | costume | crowd | curtain | dresses | dwarf | exhibition | fair | fence | frock coat | genre subject | gesture | girl | hats | ladder | men | performance | poster | scarves | shawls | sign | staff | street | tailcoat | trees | trousers | wagon | women
- Associated People:
- Crachami, Caroline (possibly 1815-1824)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Rowney & Forster, active 1820–1822, The Show, after 1821