- Part Of:
- after 1821
- Lithograph with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped to image): 8 9/16 x 12 1/2 inches (21.8 x 31.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "L | E"; on back, lower right: "S6725/4 | LN-"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left, on paper pasted to sheet: "GUY FAWKES."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonfire | bonnet | boys | buildings | burning | carrying | children | cityscape | coats | cobblestones | commemoration | dog (animal) | dome | dress | effigy | fences | festival | genre subject | Guy Fawkes Night | hats | kindling | men | steeple | street | stretcher (conveyance) | trees | trousers | walls | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Rowney & Forster, active 1820–1822, Guy Fawkes, after 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.