- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, wove paper, mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 5/16 x 7 5/8 inches (5.9 x 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Korti. 2.15.PM. Feby.14. 1867."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(471)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | landscape | palm trees | river | river | riverbank | sky | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Korti | Nile | Sudan
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.