Gerf Hoseyn, 2:30 pm, 15 February 1867 (484)
- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink over graphite on moderately thick, rough, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 13 3/4 inches (24.1 × 34.9 cm)
inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "Gerf Hoseyn | 2.30.PM. Feby. 15.1867"; in brown ink, lower right: "484"; Verso: in graphite, center: "131. up | Lowest"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures (representations) | landscape | palm trees | river | rocks (landforms) | ruins | sand | sky | temples
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt | Nile | Nubia | Nubia
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Gerf Hoseyn, 2:30 pm, 15 February 1867 (484), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.