- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, sligtly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 x 5 11/16 inches (8.3 x 14.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Pilae 3.AM."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower right: "528"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, center: "147. Longwise | middleline | right"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- island | landscape | river | river | rocks (landforms) | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Aswan High Dam | Egypt | Nile | Philae
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.