- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper, mounted on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 1 5/16 x 7 1/2 inches (3.3 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "near Dishne. 5.5.PM - 27.Feby. 1867.; inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower right: "(557)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper center: "294"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | palm trees | river | riverbank | sky
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Dishna | Nile | Qena | Upper Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.