- Egyptian Man
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 1 11/16 x 1 7/16 inches (4.3 x 3.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center, center: "146 up | next above longwise | right"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | man | palm leaf | robe | turban
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Egyptian Man, 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.