- Derby Locomotive Works: An Engine is Wheeled
- after 1948
- Sheet: 39 5/16 x 48 1/4 inches (99.9 x 122.6 cm) and Frame: 45 5/8 x 55 1/4 inches (115.9 x 140.3 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "DERBY LOCOMOTIVE WORKS | BRITISH RAILWAYS" ; lower center: "AN ENGINE IS WHEELED"; lower right: "BRITISH RAILWAYS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Terence Tenison Cuneo, 1907–1996, British, Derby Locomotive Works: An Engine is Wheeled, after 1948
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.