- Haram el Ketab
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 1 9/16 x 6 inches (4 x 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Haram El Ketab. 8.March.1867.-7.30.AM."; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "161 | Lowest - right"; inscribed in graphite, right center: "325"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | river | river | riverbank | sky | structure (single built work) | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt | Nile
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Haram el Ketab, 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.