- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- 3 1/8 x 9 inches (7.9 x 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Belbeis. 7.AM." inscribed in pen and brown ink over graphite, lower right: "6"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: 169. up"; inscribed in graphite, center: "next below top."; inscribed in graphite upper right: "350"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | camels (mammals) | cityscape | domes | figures (representations) | genre subject | hills | landscape | palm trees | robes | sand | sky | trees
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Bilbeis | Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.