- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- 3 7/16 x 9 7/8 inches (8.7 x 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Salahiyeh.2.30.PM. March 25.1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "13"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "170 up"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "next above B"; inscribed in graphite, center: "Middle."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | camels (mammals) | camp sites (temporary settlements) | figures (representations) | genre subject | landscape | palm trees | sand | sky | tents | turbans
- Associated Places:
- Africa | As Salihiyah | Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.