1 of 2 finished drawings of Arch at Hydra and a double page of details
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 31 5/8 × 20 3/4 inches (80.3 × 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout, detail labeled; in pen and red ink, center left: "73"; inscribed on verso in pen and red ink, center left: "72"; in pen and black ink, center left: "fig. 7"; in graphite and pen and black ink, throughout, detail labeled; in graphite, left, description given and dimensions given; in graphite, upper left: "No 28"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, 1 of 2 finished drawings of Arch at Hydra and a double page of details, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.