Print made by Frederick Christian Lewis the Elder, 1779–1856, British, Landscape with Watermill after a drawing attributed to Rembrandt by F.C. Lewis, undated
- Landscape with Watermill after a drawing attributed to Rembrandt by F.C. Lewis
- Color aquatint etching, progressive proof
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 11 13/16in. (22.5 x 30cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | water mill
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.