- Red-capped Parakeet, Female
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on beige board
- Sheet: 18 × 14 inches (45.7 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Red Capped Parrakeet"; in graphite, lower left: "22a"; lower center: "Female"; inscribed in verso in graphite, lower left: "no. 1/16 | TK/-"
Blind stamp: Turnbulls Superfine London Board
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Red-capped Parakeet, Female, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.