IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cecil Charles Windsor Aldin, 1870–1935, British, Micky in an Armchair, undated
Micky in an Armchair
- Black chalk and gouache on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 11/16 inches (17.8 × 27.1 cm), Frame: 10 5/8 × 14 3/16 × 15/16 inches (27 × 36.1 × 2.4 cm)
Inscribed in black chalk, lower right: "3"
Signed in black chalk, lower left: "CA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | armchair | chair | dog (animal)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.