Cecil Charles Windsor Aldin, 1870–1935, British, Micky in an Armchair, undated
Micky in an Armchair
- Black chalk and gouache on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 11/16 inches (17.8 × 27.1 cm) and Frame: 10 5/8 × 14 3/16 × 15/16 inches (27 × 36.1 × 2.4 cm)
Inscribed in black chalk, lower right: "3"
Signed in black chalk, lower left: "CA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | armchair | chair | dog (animal)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.