- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 12 13/16 x 14 1/16 inches (32.5 x 35.7 cm), Plate: 9 5/8 x 11 9/16 inches (24.4 x 29.3 cm), and Image: 9 7/16 x 11 7/16 inches (24 x 29 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "F. W. - 4. 96"; on back, lower right: " 'Awake' Oct 81, #71"
Marked with engraver's blindstamp monogram, lower left: "WLH"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "W | LH | c (circled)"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "W Lee-Hankey - inv et del"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- awake | bed | bedroom | brushing | candleholder | genre subject | hairbrush | morning | pillows | sheets | stretching | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.