George Louis Palmella Busson Du Maurier, 1834–1896, French, active in Britain, Women and their Garments Artistically Described, 1874
Women and their Garments Artistically Described
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 10 3/4 inches (18.7 x 27.3 cm)
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Du Maurier"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- capes | costume | ensembles (costume) | fashion | figure study | genre subject | stripes | walking | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.