George Louis Palmella Busson Du Maurier, 1834–1896, French, active in Britain, Women and their Garments Artistically Described, 1874
Women and their Garments Artistically Described
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 10 3/4 inches (18.7 x 27.3 cm)
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Du Maurier"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- capes | costume | ensembles (costume) | fashion | figure study | genre subject | stripes | walking | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.