John Leech, 1817–1864, British, Rosa McDermott and Lord Marchhare, undated
Rosa McDermott and Lord Marchhare
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, smooth, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/16 × 4 3/4 inches (10.3 × 12.1 cm) and Frame: 6 15/16 × 6 15/16 × 1/4 inches (17.7 × 17.7 × 0.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | gentleman | horse (animal) | leisure | top hat | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.