Philip William May, 1864–1903, British, Woman in Turn-of-the-Century Dress, ca. 1900
Woman in Turn-of-the-Century Dress
- ca. 1900
- Pen and black ink on thick, smooth, brown wove paper
- 6 7/8 x 4 1/2 inches (17.5 x 11.4 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, center: "6 7/8 x 4 5/8"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Phill May"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | dress | feather | figure study | hat | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.