Julia Margaret Cameron, 1815–1879, British, After the Manner of Raphael, undated
After the Manner of Raphael
- Albumen print on medium, smooth, cream wove paper mounted to board
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 9 3/16 inches (31.4 × 23.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Melville Chapin, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | earrings | figure study | hair | key pattern | portrait | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.