IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robert MacPherson, 1814–1872, British, Grand Canal, Venice (#19), 1860s
Grand Canal, Venice (#19)
- Albumen print on medium, smooth, cream wove paper mounted to board
- Sheet: 10 3/16 × 13 9/16 inches (25.9 × 34.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | canal | cityscape | gondola
- Associated Places:
- Grand Canal | Italy | Venice
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.