Giovanni Piranesi, 1720–1778, Italian, Decoration Du Teatre Royal, undated
Decoration Du Teatre Royal
- Etching and aquatint on medium, moderatlely textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 1/8 x 22 1/8 inches (43.5 x 56.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Beekman C. and Margaret Cannon
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | columns | palm trees | stairs | statues
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.