John Sell Cotman
- Additional Title(s):
John Sinclair Cotman
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 5 7/8 inches (18.7 x 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Johnny Cotman | of Norwich"; on back, center: "Mr. John Sinclair Cotman | Done in the Camera Lucida"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | ascot | coat | cravat | etcher | man | painter | portrait | tie
- Associated People:
- Cotman, John Sell (1782–1842), painter and etcher
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.