IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by unknown artist, Elevations and Plans of the Court of Kings Bench, ca. 1827
Elevations and Plans of the Court of Kings Bench
- ca. 1827
- Etching on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 7/16 x 11 5/8in. (41.8 x 29.5cm)
Lettered within image, throughout, labels given for perspective, five plans and elevation
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.