North side of the Star Chamber, Westminster
- Former Title(s):
North side of the Star Chamber, Westminster. Pulled down in 1836, and now in the possession of the Hon. ble Lieu. t Colonel Cust
- ca. 1845
- Materials & Techniques:
- Lithograph on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/16 × 10 1/4 inches (20.5 × 26.1 cm)
Lettered on lower center: "NORTH SIDE OF THE STAR CHAMBER, WESTMINSTER | Pulled down 1836, and now in the possession of the Hon.ble Leiu.t Colonel Cust"; upper center "Class A"; lower left: "C.J. Richardson del.t"; lower right: "Printed from Zinc by Day & Haghe"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Day & Co., 1824–1913, British, North side of the Star Chamber, Westminster, ca. 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.