St. Stephen's Chapel, Speaker's House, &c. from the River
- Former Title(s):
The Speaker's House
- ca. 1835
- Line engraving, proof before letters on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 5 13/16 × 7 7/16 inches (14.8 × 18.9 cm) and Image: 5 1/16 × 6 13/16 inches (12.9 × 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "The Speakers House"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | exterior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, St. Stephen's Chapel, Speaker's House, &c. from the River, ca. 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.