unknown artist, nineteenth century, St. Stephen's Chapel, Speaker's House, &c. from the River, ca. 1835
St. Stephen's Chapel, Speaker's House, &c. from the River
- Former Title(s):
The Speaker's House
- ca. 1835
- Line engraving, proof before letters on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- 5 13/16 × 7 7/16 inches (14.8 × 18.9 cm) and 5 1/16 × 6 13/16 inches (12.9 × 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "The Speakers House"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | exterior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.