Mr. Lee's House After the Fire, House of Lords
- Former Title(s):
Mr. Lee's House After the Fire - House of Lords
- ca. 1835
- Pen and black ink and brown wash on moderately textured, medium thickness, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 9 15/16 inches (20 × 25.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "Mr Lee's' House | after the Fire | House of Lords"; on veso in graphite, lower right: "78"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior view | townhouse
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Lords | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Mr. Lee's House After the Fire, House of Lords, ca. 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.