PLATE XXVIII. St Stephen's Chapel, East Front, Westminster
- Former Title(s):
St. Stephen's Chapel - East front Westminster
- Part Of:
- between 1790 and 1802
- Line engraving proof on moderately thick, smooth, white wove paper
- 7 3/8 × 5 5/16 inches (18.8 × 13.5 cm) and 6 1/8 × 4 3/8 inches (15.6 × 11.1 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "BRITTON & BRAYLEY'S WESTMINSTER"; lower left: "R.W. Billings del."; lower right: "J. Carter sc."; lower left: "Proof"; lower right: "Gad & Co. Printers"; lower center: "ST STEPHEN'S CHAPEL. EAST FRONT | WESTMINSTER"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | exterior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Carter, 1748–1817, British, PLATE XXVIII. St Stephen's Chapel, East Front, Westminster, between 1790 and 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.