Plate XIX: St Stephen's Chapel
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 1/2 × 12 1/2 inches (47 × 31.8 cm) and Plate: 17 3/16 × 11 inches (43.6 × 27.9 cm)
Lettered within image, lower left: "J.C. dt 1791"; lettered within image lower center: "Pub.d as the act directs by J. Carter, June 1st 1811, London"; lettered within image, throughout, letters "A" to Z", "A1", and "B2" to "K2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Plate XIX: St Stephen's Chapel, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.