- Plate XIX: St Stephen's Chapel
- Line engraving on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 1/2 × 12 1/2 inches (47 × 31.8 cm) and Plate: 17 3/16 × 11 inches (43.6 × 27.9 cm)
Lettered within image, lower left: "J.C. dt 1791"; lettered within image lower center: "Pub.d as the act directs by J. Carter, June 1st 1811, London"; lettered within image, throughout, letters "A" to Z", "A1", and "B2" to "K2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Plate XIX: St Stephen's Chapel, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.