Geometrical Construction of the Freeze and Battlements in the House of Commons
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 9 3/8 inches (27.9 × 23.8 cm) and Image: 9 × 6 1/2 inches (22.9 × 16.5 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Geometrical Construction of the Freeze and Battlements in the House of Commons"; lettered within image, lower center: "Drawn & Engraved by J.T. Smith"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Thomas Smith, 1766–1833, British, Geometrical Construction of the Freeze and Battlements in the House of Commons, 1805
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.