- Plate XXII: Chantry Chapels, Section of West Entrance and Elevation of the East End, St Stephen's Chapel
- Line engraving proof on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 8 3/8 inches (14 × 21.3 cm)
Lettered, upper left "No 2"; upper center: "BRITTON & BRAYLEY'S WESTMINSTER"; upper right: "No 3"; upper right: "PL XXII"; lower left: "J.R. Thompson del."; lower left: "Proof"; lower center: "CHANTRY - CHAPELS | NO 1 SECTION LOOKING W & ELEVATION OF EAST END NO 3"; lower center: "London. Published Sepr 1 1835 by J. Weale, 59 High Holborn"; lower right: "T. Clark sc"; lower right: "Gad & Co Printers"; lettered within image, throughout, letters "A" to "D"; lettered within image, upper center: "No 1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by T. Clarke, 1799–1839, Plate XXII: Chantry Chapels, Section of West Entrance and Elevation of the East End, St Stephen's Chapel, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.