- Plate XXXII: Longitudinal Section through the Chantry Chapel and Cloister, St Stephen's Chapel
- Line engraving, proof before lettering on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 9 1/8 inches (16 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Chantry Chapels & Cloisters | St Stephens Chapel"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (J. Hawkesworth), Plate XXXII: Longitudinal Section through the Chantry Chapel and Cloister, St Stephen's Chapel, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.