Plate XXVII: St Stephen's Chapel, Looking East, Westminster
- Part Of:
- ca. 1836
- Engraving proof on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 7 1/2 × 5 1/8 inches (19.1 × 13 cm) and Image: 6 × 3 3/4 inches (15.2 × 9.5 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "BRITTON & BRAYLEY'S WESTMINSTER"; upper right: "PL. XXVII"; lower left: "R.W. BILLINGS del. Novr 1834"; lower right: "J Le Keux fc"; lower center: "ST STEPHEN'S CHAPEL, LOOKING EAST | WESTMINSTER"; lower left: "Proof"; lower right: "Gad & Co Printers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | interior view | ruins
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Le Keux, 1783–1846, British, Plate XXVII: St Stephen's Chapel, Looking East, Westminster, ca. 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.