Ruins of St Stephen's Chapel, Seen from the Roof of Westminster Hall
- Line engraving on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 7 13/16 × 5 inches (19.8 × 12.7 cm) and Image: 6 1/2 × 4 1/4 inches (16.5 × 10.8 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "Gent. Mag. Sept.1835. VOL IV"; lower right: "R.W. Billings del. et sculp."; lower center: "RUINS OF ST STEPHEN'S CHAPEL"; lower right: "Seen from the roof of Westminster Hall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | exterior view | ruins
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert William Billings, 1813–1874, British, Ruins of St Stephen's Chapel, Seen from the Roof of Westminster Hall, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.