- Part of the Construction in the Old House of Lords
- Graphite, pen and brown ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 × 10 1/8 inches (34.3 × 25.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Part of the construction in | the old House of Lords"; in pen and brown ink throughout, dimensions given; in pen and brown ink, upper center: "wood"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "From Mr Richardson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | basement
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Lords | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to office of Sir John Soane, (George Bailey), 1753–1837, British, Part of the Construction in the Old House of Lords, 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.