Plan of the Upper Floor of Lord Committee Rooms
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 14 1/4 inches (24.8 × 36.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Plan of the Upper Floor | of Lord Committee Rooms"; in pen and black ink, upper center: "Plan of the Upper Floor"; in pen and black ink throughout, rooms labeled; and in pen and black ink, bar scale labeled with numbers to "70 feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to office of Sir John Soane, 1753–1837, British, Plan of the Upper Floor of Lord Committee Rooms, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.