Views of the Four Sides of a Cellar under the Old House of Lords; East End of the Prison Chamber; South Side of the Princes Chamber
- Part Of:
- Etching on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 9 3/8 inches (29.8 × 23.8 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "Views of the four sides of a Cellar under the old House of Lords"; lower left: "East end of the Princes Chamber"; lower right: "South side of the Princes Chamber"; lower center: "Drawn & Etched by J.T. Smith"'; bottom center: "London. Published as the Act directs 1st July 1804 by John Thomas Smith, No 36 Newman Street, Oxford Street"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Thomas Smith, 1766–1833, British, Views of the Four Sides of a Cellar under the Old House of Lords; East End of the Prison Chamber; South Side of the Princes Chamber, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.