IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charles James Richardson, 1806–1871, British, Ceiling of Front Parlor House in Old Palace Yard, 1871
Ceiling of Front Parlor House in Old Palace Yard
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and brown wash on smooth, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 10 3/8 inches (31.1 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "CEILING OF FRONT PARLOUR HOUSE IN OLD PALACE YARD"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "C.J. Richardson | July 1871"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.