- Corbel and Center Ornament, Ceiling of Boudoir, No. 3 Old Palace Yard
- Graphite, pen and black and brown inks, with brush applied to brown ink on smooth, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 9 3/8 inches (26.7 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Corbel and Centre Ornament, Ceiling of Boudoir | No 3 Old Palace Yard"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "C.J. Richardson | June 1871"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles James Richardson, 1806–1871, British, Corbel and Center Ornament, Ceiling of Boudoir, No. 3 Old Palace Yard, 1871
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.