Perspective View of the North & East Fronts of the Building Connected with the Houses of Parliament and Courts of Law, &c. &c.
- Line engraving on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 13/16 × 17 3/16 inches (17.3 × 43.7 cm), Plate: 6 × 16 1/4 inches (15.2 × 41.3 cm), and Image: 4 1/2 × 14 5/8 inches (11.4 × 37.1 cm)
Lettered in lower left: "Phil.p Wyatt Arch.t"; lower center: "Perspective View of the North & East Fronts of the Buildings connected with the | HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT AND COURTS OF LAW, &c. &c. | and showing the Alterations suggested by Colonel Trench | Published by James Carpenter & Son Old Bond Street 1827"; and lettered inside image, throughout, buildings labeled with letters "A" to K" and dimensions given
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by R.C. Roffe, active in London 1806–1835, British, Perspective View of the North & East Fronts of the Building Connected with the Houses of Parliament and Courts of Law, &c. &c, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.