- New Houses of Parliament, View of the Adopted Design as the Building Would Appear from the Surrey End of Westminster Bridge
- ca. 1835
- Line engraving on smooth, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 11 1/4 inches (17.5 × 28.6 cm) and Image: 5 × 9 3/4 inches (12.7 × 24.8 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "C. Barry Arch.t"; lower right: "T. Kearnan sculp.t"; lower left: "NEW HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT | VIEW OF THE ADOPTED DESIGN AS THE BUILDING WOULD APPEAR FROM THE SURREY END OF WESTMINSTER BRIDGE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by T. Kearnan, active 1821–1850, British, New Houses of Parliament, View of the Adopted Design as the Building Would Appear from the Surrey End of Westminster Bridge, ca. 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.