IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Augustus Charles Pugin, 1762–1832, French, Henry VII Chapel at Westminster Showing Two Renovated Pinacles, undated
Henry VII Chapel at Westminster Showing Two Renovated Pinacles
- Part Of:
Collective Title: "History of Westminster Abbey", R. Ackermann, 1871.
- Etched and aquatinted engraving, proof before letters on smooth, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 × 8 1/8 inches (28.3 × 20.6 cm), Image: 10 5/16 × 7 1/4 inches (26.2 × 18.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom | Westminster Abbey
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.