Henry the Seventh's Chapel, North Side
- Lithograph on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 23 7/8 × 33 1/2 inches (60.6 × 85.1 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "PLATE III'; center left: "91 1 1/2 | 70 9 1/2" and sides of building labeled with letters "a" to "u"; center right: "101 ft 6 in"; lower left: "Meas.d & Delin.d by L N Cottingham Arch.t"; lower center: "HENRY THE SEVENTH CHAPEL. | North Side. | Pub. by Priestly & Weale"; lower right: "Printed by C Hullmandel"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom | Westminster Abbey
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles J. Hullmandel, 1789–1850, British, Henry the Seventh's Chapel, North Side, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.