Print made by Thomas Sutherland, ca. 1785–1838, British, Fragments & Parts of the Exterior of Henry the Seventh Chapel, Westminster Abbey, 1811
Fragments & Parts of the Exterior of Henry the Seventh Chapel, Westminster Abbey
- Line engraving on smooth, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 12 1/8 inches (25.4 × 30.8 cm), Plate: 9 1/2 × 11 1/8 inches (24.1 × 28.3 cm), and Image: 7 13/16 × 10 11/16 inches (19.8 × 27.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom | Westminster Abbey
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.