IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Window, Dean's Yard, between 1806 and 1815
Window, Dean's Yard
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: South Side of St. Margaret's Church, Westminster
- between 1806 and 1815
- Graphite on slightly textured, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 3 3/4 inches (16.5 × 9.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Window Dean's | Yard Wind"; in graphite, center: "hollow"; in graphite, right: "d[...]"; in graphite, throughout, dimensions given; inscribed on verso graphite, right:"So. side | St Margaret | Ch. West; in graphite, lower center, dimensions given
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architrave | survey | window
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | Dean's Yard | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.